Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Prayer Answered

Almighty God thank you for all that you have done for me in my life. Help me to go and do throughout my life what you want me too. Help me to not limit myself or you by the expectations and false limits of the world, but God that only you would set limits and expectations in my life. Be with me as and when I study and take my finals, and when I start my new classes for the last half of 12th grade and when I go to college next fall. Help me to live as a true Christian and thank you that this is possible because of Jesus Christ. Lord let him be the way, the truth and the life for me. Help my car to run well until I have more money not too worry about it. But even then help me to remember what is important and not waste money on worldly possessions. Be with me and guide me always Lord, if I stray bring me gently but surely back to you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment