Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Standing For The Truth: Standing On The Promises

I look around what do I see? Hateful eyes glare back at me. Those evil men with knives in hand, will kill us all who dare to stand. Yet for the truth I'd stand alone, and let them break my every bone. It would be painful, hard, and tough, in the end I'd still stand rough. The Battle would be long and fearsome I'd grow weary and quite drearsome. But to God be the glory, though the battle may be gory, it would be well worth, for the God of all the earth. And Heaven, all thing therein, are free from mortals sin. They cannot loose but only win for there no sin can enter in. My body they may kill, no worry, God's love remaineth still. For all that's truth and spirit cannot die, obvious to some is the reason why. Others reasoning's less than right, will they ever know God's Might?

No comments:

Post a Comment